Friday, April 1, 2011

A shot of Spring...

Good Morning!

Well who's been a bad blogger this week? Yep ME! LOL! I have been so flat out this week and it doesn't look like it's going to slow down in a hurry either. Aghhhh! My Husband got Lily and I out of the house yesterday and took us out on the boat to check the cray pots with him and Waxy and it was great to actually get away from this house and have some adult interreaction! Although my sea legs aren't quiet the best and Lily's certainly weren't either. Poor little dot refuses to go out again. LOL! But at the end of the day, just so glad to get out. Thanks again Waxy!

Ok onto the goods!! I have a gorgeous new little shot for you all today from Emi. It's beautiful!

by emeto designs


And here is my page using this gorgeous mini.

Spring

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok must keep moving! I shall be back shortly with some more amazing goodies to show off to you all and some amazing news from Dani's desk!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment