Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Still alive and kicking! LOL!

BOO! Remember me??? hehehehehe! I have been such a very bad blogger since I moved house, actually I haven't had much time to scrap a lot since the big house move. Life is full on and I have to admit, I am loving it. It's so awesome to be up and out of that gully and back into civilization again! I have been such a hermit for so many years now but now that I have been getting out and about, I just simply LOVE IT!!

Well I have SOOOO much to show off today. So so so much!! So I will zip it and get right into it all because your about to be swamped with loads and loads of goodies! I will start my post off with some of Hollie's amazing amazing goodies. They aren't on sale anymore BUT get your butts over to the store and grab them all up because they are SO worth every penny I tell ya now!

by Holliewood Studios


And here are my pages using this adorable kit.

Enchanted Garden

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Cinderella

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

by Holliewood Studios


And here is my page using this awesome set.

I Miss You

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok must keep moving, LOADS more to come your way very soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment