Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Halloween is coming early to Design2Create....

Good Morning!

I have a totally awesome and dark kit to show off to you all this morning from Joelle. And we all know how much I LOVE playing with dark Halloween kits. Joelle is kicking off this years celebrations early so get on in and get ahead of everyone else in the galleries.

by Joelle



And here are my pages using this awesome kit!

Evoke The Spirits

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Release Your Inner Spirits

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

I hope this finds you all going great and having the best Hump Day! This week is going so very fast again. Wish this year would slow right down. Aghhhh!
Be good and I shall be back again in a few days time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment