Friday, November 25, 2011

Sweet November

Good Morning!

I am back again, finally! Hehehe! I haven't had a lot of time to chill out and get some scrapping or blogging done for sooo long and I miss it so very much but the past week or so I have had friends requesting pages and Christmas Cards to be made so it's got me back in the swing of things again. I really do need to figure out how to balance everything out between work and play time. Work seems to be winning the race the past few months! Lol!

Any way I have a gorgeous new kit to show off to you all from Marz, aka sussieM Designs.

by sussieM Designs












And here is my page using this gorgeous kit! And my little Lily who is growing up way too fast for my liking. :p

Sweet November

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I shall be back with some more goodies to show off. I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment