Monday, December 19, 2011

All about the Birds and the Bees....

Back again and this time I have an awesome new kit from our gorgeous Holl of Holliewood Studios! This kit is packed to the rims with all things gorgeous and very chic too!
Love it!

by Holliewood Studios


And here is my page using this totally awesome kit!

Baby Bird

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok that is it from me today. I hope this finds you all going amazing. I myself am counting down the days until my Grandparents get here on Wednesday. I haven't seen them since March 2008 and they are flying down here to have Christmas with us this year. Soooo excited and I can't wait to see them and give them the biggest cuddles and kisses. Yayyyy!
Enjoy your time with your loved ones everyone and I hope you all have a safe and happy week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment