Monday, December 19, 2011

Little Feathered Friends...

Good Morning!

I have some gorgeous goodies to show off to you all this morning from 3 gorgeous designers.
I will start off with our gorgeous Dawn from Createwings Designs and her precious, hand painted designs. This girl is so very talented and you will adore this kit!

by Createwings Designs



by Createwings Designs


by Createwings Designs


And here is my page using all 3 of these amazing packs.

Feathered Friends

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

I have 2 more posts to come this morning so keep your eyes peeled.
I hope this finds you all going amazing and I hope everyone is organised for Christmas. I still haven't finished shopping but after Wednesday I will be all up to date. YAYY!
I shall return very soon with my next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment