Monday, August 17, 2009

StarLight Designs GORGEOUS new kit......

Back again! hehehehe! Told ya I would be back with something from one of the gorgeous girls I create for. LOL! I didn't think it would be tonight BUT I am so excited to show my pages off with this GORGEOUS new kit!!

StarLight Designs has brought out a gorgeous new kit with a real beautiful Autumn touch to it, Bye Bye Summer. This kit is sooooooooooo beautiful! I love it!! :)



Here are my pages using this gorgeous kit. Links to my DST gallery are below each layout so you can see full credits and leave me some love. hehehe!


Click Here to view full credits & view full size.


Click Here to view full credits & view full size.

Ok I am off to my warm bed. Need an early night tonight I reckon. Haven't been to bed before 12am for a lot of weeks now. LOL! Hope you have a great day/night where ever you are in the world. Nighty Nights :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment