Monday, August 17, 2009

Gorgeous new layouts....

G'day Everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. I sure did, although I am so sore. LOL!
I did some scrapping today and late last night and I just HAD to come and show my work off because I am soooo stoked with it. I have been having a play with Newlife Designs & Vera Lim's gorgeous, GORGEOUS collab kit Summer Adagio and I am in love. I think this is without a doubt my most favourite kit to date. You so have to go and buy this beautiful piece of art! Oh and forgot to say, it also comes with so many gorgeous extras!!!




Here are my pages so far. May I also note, the design of my blog has come from this kit too. Isn't it just bloody GORGEOUS!!! Click on the links below each layout to view full credits and also leave me some lovin' too if ya want. hehehehe!


Click Here to view full credits & full view.


Click Here to view full credits & full view.

Thanks heaps for looking and I hope you are all going awesome. Oh before I go, be sure to keep an eye out on my blog for some very gorgeous new kits from the gorgeous designers I create for coming soon. Trust me, they are all AMAZING!!

Ok back to my Photoshop. Soooo in a layout mood at the moment. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment