Friday, August 14, 2009

Exciting CT news...Part 1

G'day G'day!
I am a bit behind on posting on here. I know, nothing changes, I am STILL a bad blogger. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Anyway I have some really exciting news to tell ya all. Few weeks back, I was sooking cause I kept getting declined on each CT application I put in for but my luck soon changed. Chriscrap (Chris) accepted my application and I am now happily creating pages for her. So excited I tell ya!! And then on that very SAME day I had Cali from Cali Design PM me over at DST inviting me to be on her team so I jumped right at the chance. Hows that! TWO in one day. I was so stoked and excited and I have been scrapping like a mad woman for both girls.

Here are some pages using Chriscraps gorgeous kits. All pages are linked to my DigiShopTalk gallery so go on, go leave me some lovin'! HAHAHAHA! Pages from using Cali's goodies are yet to come because they are still all hush hush. Ok ok, the kit isn't in the store yet so that is why I have to keep them hush hush. LOL LOL! Oh and that goes for a load more layouts I have made using Chris's goodies too. hehehe!


Click Here to see full credits.



Click Here to see full credits.


Click Here to see full credits.


Click Here to see full credits.

Ok off to make my second blog post. LOL!
Thanks heaps for looking and I hope this finds you all going great!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment