Friday, August 14, 2009

Exciting CT news...Part 2

Boo! Me again. LOL!
Ok now onto some MORE very exciting news! Yep, I have MORE! hehehehe!

Not only am I on Chriscrap's CT & Cali Design's CT, I was soooo lucky to be chosen also by StarLight Designs (Ivonka) & Genedes as well! How COOL is THAT! I have been scrapping like a mad woman for these girls and I am absolutely loving it! All 4 girls are so gorgeous and make some really amazing designs. I have made 4 layouts for Genedes so far but your going to have to wait to see those pages because the kits are yet to be released but trust me, your gunna love em!!

Ivonka has some really GORGEOUS GORGEOUS kits out in her store and OMG I have loved doing all the pages for her. I have a heap yet to come too as the kits haven't been released but man I am loving them so much. Here are 2 brand new kits in her store. Run on over and snag these up because trust me, your gunna LOVE them!!!

StarLight Designs - Tenderness


And here are the pages I created with this gorgeous kit:


Click Here to see full credits.


Click Here to see full credits.


StarLight Designs - Daydreaming


And here are the pages I created with this gorgeous kit:


Click Here to see full credits.


Click Here to see full credits.

And here are some more layouts I have made using her older gorgeous gorgeous kits. Click on the links below images to go to my DST gallery to check the full credits out and links to each kit:


Click Here to see full credits.


Click Here to see full credits.


Click Here to see full credits.


Click Here to see full credits.


Click Here to see full credits.


Click Here to see full credits.


Click Here to see full credits.


Click Here to see full credits.


Click Here to see full credits.


Click Here to see full credits.

Thanks heaps for looking!! I shall be back with one more post in a sec and then thats me all blogged for the day. LOL LOL! Now I need to keep up with it so I don't get behind again. LOL! Yeah I know, we'll see. HAHAHAHAHA!


0 comments:

Post a Comment