Friday, August 14, 2009

Some more layouts...

Ok last post for today! LOL! Just want to show off a few more layouts that I LOVE! Went and treated myself to a touch of digital shopping and brought MK-Designs GORGEOUS new kit, Lil Lady Monster. This is a must have this kit, it's so awesome! Here are my pages using it:



Click Here to view full credits.


Click Here to view full credits.

And I also went and brought Mimilou Designs GORGEOUS kit, Cafe_Chocolat. This kit is sooo gorgeous and soft! I just adore it heaps. Here is my page using it:


Click Here to view full credits.

Ok I think that is it for me today. Not bad considering I had only 3 hours sleep last night. Some how I am still functioning, well sort of anyway. LOL! I hope this finds everyone going great and I hope you all have a great weekend!! Having a quiet one here, I think, probably not but I can dream can't I? LOL! Ok I am out of here before Jaz gets home from school. Have a good one!



0 comments:

Post a Comment