Sunday, August 16, 2009

New from Chriscrap & New look blog...LOL

Yep, I can't help myself! LOL! I got this in my download of Newlife Dreams and Vera Lim's new collab kit, Summer Adagio and I just SO had to use it. Isn't it bloody GORGEOUS!!! I will put the finishing touches on tomorrow hopefully if I get a spare moment but I am sooo happy with it!

Now onto some brand spankin new goodness from Chriscrap! Summer Picnic has just hit the store over at The French Frog and is gorgeous!




Here are my pages I made using this kit. To see full credits/give some lovin' click the links below each layout.


Click Here to view full credits.


Click Here to view full credits.


Ok considering it is 1.45am here I better get my butt into bed and hope I can get some sleep because I am up early in the morning moving cattle. Whaaaaa. LOL! Hope this finds you all going great and having an awesome weekend. I will be back tomorrow will a special new freebie actually so keep your eyes out!

Nighty Nights from Downunder
xoxoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment