Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lots more new pages.....

Yep, I have been one very busy busy girl. I think my scrapping addiction is WELL back into swing here. I have mojo coming out all over the place. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Here are some gorgeous pages I have created using Lily Designs GORGEOUS creations.


Click Here to see full credits and to leave some lovin.


Click Here to see full credits and to leave some lovin.

And a page using the awesome Pickle Barrel 2009 collection from Shabby Pickle Designs.


Click Here to see full credits and to leave some lovin.

See, told ya I had been busy. HAHAHA! I am soooo loving these pages and getting into Photoshop to just create them. If you haven't brought these goodies yet, I urge you to go grab them cause man they are gorgeous!!

Ok I am off for a bit I reckon. ROFL! Think I have loaded my blog enough for the night. HAHAHA! Hope this finds you all going awesome!


0 comments:

Post a Comment