Thursday, August 27, 2009

Some very SPECIAL layouts.....

Ohhhh I almost forgot the very very special ones. Duh Tara! Can ya tell I need sleep?? HAHAHAHA! I have been doing some RAK's for my girlfriends and here they are. I am soooo proud of them and love them to bits. I hope you do too!

The first one was made for my very very dear friend & Sissie, heather (wildchild). I have known this girl for so many years now, I have lost count and we were talking about one of her best friends who she lost many years ago and I decided to make a special page in memory of her mate, Murphy. I was sooo happy with the way it came out and so was my Sissie. Love ya Sis!! xoxoxoxoxo


Click Here to see full credits and to leave some lovin.

And the other ones have been made for my gorgeous Tassie girlfriends across a fair few paddocks, Trace (swathe/bearcrazy) and her daughter, Sammy Lee. hehehe! Yeah I know, a LOT of bloody paddocks then. ROFL! They are all layouts made using photos of Sammy Lee's GORGEOUS little man Taitey. Check him out, isn't he just sooo gorgeous!


Click Here to see full credits and to leave some lovin.


Click Here
to see full credits and to leave some lovin.


Click Here to see full credits and to leave some lovin.

Ok I will seriously get off this blog now and shut up. ROFL! I think I have loaded the blog well and truely now and I need some sleep. HAHAHAHAHA! I hope you are all going awesome and I hope you all have an awesome weekend! Tomorrow's FRIDAY! YAYYYYYYYYYY!


0 comments:

Post a Comment