Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Exciting new CT news and a newbie from Chriscraps...

I woke up this morning with the best email!! I have been so lucky to be chosen as one of MaryPop Designs new CT girls. How cool is THAT hey!! And in true fashion, I have been a busy little bee in Photoshop making pages for her and I have one so far to show off.

Crazy Autumn
by MaryPop Designs


And here is my page so far using this gorgeous gorgeous kit!! Soooo not the average Autumn kit might I say too, it's AMAZING!!

Crazy Autumn

Click Here to leave some lovin'.


I will be back later in the day with some more of Mary's gorgeous kits so keep your eyes peeled!

Now for the awesome new kit from Chriscrap! This is such a cutie and you'll just love it!

Croque ta vie
by Chriscrap



And here is my page using this cutie:

Croque ta vie

Click Here to leave some lovin'.

Ok I am back off to PS to keep playing. LOL! I shall return later on today sometime. Hope this finds you all going awesome.


0 comments:

Post a Comment