Monday, October 12, 2009
Back again with 2 more new pages. Some excitement to go with both too. hehehe!

I have been entering the competitions over at The Happy Place forum over at DST for soooooooooo long now and have NEVER EVER won anything EVER in the scrapping community and guess what??? It has finally happened. YAYYYYYYY Tara! LOL!! And what a GORGEOUS designer to have won from too!! I was so excited to see that Kitty Designs has chosen me as one of the winners of her gorgeous new kit, Bliss! It's so gorgeous and if you haven't checked it out yet, get on over and grab it up! I love it!! Thank you SOOOOOO very very much Sweetie. You have totally made my year!!! xoxoxoxoxo



And here is my new page using this gorgeous kit:

Bliss

Click Here to leave some lovin'.


And you soooooooo have to check this amazing kit out too! As I said in my last post, we don't have Halloween here in Australia but WOW you can do anything you want with one of these kits and I went and brought Holliewood Studios new kit, All Hallows Eve and all I can say is WOW!



And here is a page so far using this AWESOME kit. And not only is it a scrap page, I have also made my very very first Deviant which I was soooo excited about. This page is a mixture of so many things bad in my life, all in one page and I was so beyond proud of the end result.

Depression Is Creeping In

Click Here to leave some lovin'.

Ok I think I am COMPLETELY caught up now on my blogging. YAYYY! I hope this finds everyone going awesome and I reckon I might be back with some freebies sometime this week once I get caught up all over the place. Have a great week everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment