Monday, October 12, 2009

Playing catch up....Beware, long post in progress LOL!

WOW who's been a really bad blogger?? Yep, ME! LOL! I am soooo far behind here but I have had a week from hell last week and my heart just hasn't been in it. I will post a little more about it soon but I am going to try and play catch up now. :)

Ok onto my designers gorgeous gorgeous goodies that have hit the stores. There is lots to show off so bare with me. LOL!

Ok we will start off with Starlight Designs gorgeous new kit, Joyfull Fall. This kit is so gorgeous and can be used in so many ways. I love it!


And here is my page using this gorgeous kit, and it's also a new RAK for the gorgeous SparklyDuck75 (Heather).

Autumn Beauty

Click Here to leave some lovin'.


Now onto Genedes gorgeous new kit, Feng Shui which is in the store now and it's so beautiful with a total Asian touch to it.


And here is my page using this beauty:

Feng Shui

Click Here to leave some lovin'.


Now onto Krakatuka Design's beautiful kit, In The Autumn Wood. This has a full on Autumn feel to it this one!


And here is my page using this cool kit:

In The Autumn Wood

Click Here to leave some lovin'.


Ok now for the Sunflower Scrap Halloween Collab kit. I haven't really ever gotten into Halloween layouts here because we don't celebrate it here in Australia BUT they can be used for so much more than Halloween pages. I think I am a bit addicted to them now. hehehehe!


And here are the 2 pages I made using this awesome kit.

The Night Witch

Click Here to leave some lovin'.

Deep Pain

Click Here to leave some lovin'.


Ok now we have the gorgeous Melancolie's brand new kit, STOP for men. This is so gorgeous this kit and is sooooo versitile too! I loved playing with this one.


And here is my page using this gorgeous kit:

STOP for men

Click Here to leave some lovin'.


Ok now last but cetainly not least is the GORGEOUS Studio Glam Fairy's brand new kit, Mon Ami Pierrot! This is so beautiful this kit. I loved playing with this so much!!


And here are my 2 pages using this gorgeous kit. Both are a RAK for the gorgeous Magda and her gorgeous little son.

Mon Ami Pierrot - RAK for Magda

Click Here to leave some lovin'.

Precious Moment - RAK for Magda

Click Here to leave some lovin'.


Ok now onto our very very sad news :( Last weekend on the 3rd of October my girlfriend lost her 18 year old son in a very tragic accident down near Temma on the West Coast of Tassie. Our hearts are pouring in sorrow for the whole family and we will try our best to be there for everyone as they grieve their terrible loss. It's so sad and so unfair that this has happened and my heart just aches so much for them. :( I have made a beautiful new layout for my girlfriend that I am getting printed on a 12x12 canvas and I went and brought the most perfect kit to make it too, Joe Designs brand new kit Old Town. If you haven't seen this kit yet, you SOOOO have to go grab it up. It's just simply AMAZING!!


And here is my page. RIP Matey!! You are going to be so so sadly missed.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

RIP Josh "Steiny" Stein

Click Here to leave some lovin'.

Ok I think I will leave it on that sad note for the moment. I have another post to come so will be back very soon. Almost caught up here, I think. LOL! Hope this finds everyone going amazing and I hope you have all had a great weekend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment