Saturday, November 14, 2009

A new RAK page for Meltem

G'day Everyone,

YAYYY it's the weekend here and the sun is shining and it's warm as well. Bring it ON! Might do something outside today or even go somewhere for the day. Haven't decided yet but I need to tear myself away from the PC first. LOL LOL!

I have to show off this gorgeous page I made for the beautiful Meltem and her gorgeous little daughter, Selina. I recieved this kit that I have used as a RAK from the amazing Sashinamama & Krakatuka Designs and it so turns out that The day I made it was Selina's birthday so:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you little sweet Selina!

And as you can see from my page, this kit is soooo versitile and can be used for both girls and boys pages. It's gorgeous!

Happy Birthday Son
by Krakatuka and Sashinamama


And here is my page using this awesome kit:

Make A Wish - RAK for Meltem

Click Here to leave some lovin'.

Ok I am off for the weekend. Well more so for the day. LOL! Hope you all have an awesome weekend and I will be back full swing on Monday.
Big Kisses,

1 comments:

wendy said...

Wow this page is absolutely beautiful !! And what a suprise it was really her birthday.

I wish you a fantastic weekend too
with a lot of joy!!

big hugs!

Post a Comment