Monday, November 16, 2009

Winter is coming and a few new pages....

G'day G'day Everyone,

Little behind here because the girls and myself have still been so sick. Got back from the doctors this arvo and apparently they have a bacterial infection each so they all have antibiotics to take now so fingers crossed I have some healthy and happy kids by the end of the week, and even better, kids who SLEEP! LOL! I sooooooo need some sleep. LOL!

Ok onto the goodies I want to show off. MaryPop Designs has a gorgeous gorgeous new kit in the store and an awesome add-on freebie on her blog to give away too.

Winter Is Coming
by MaryPop Designs



And if you head on over to Mary's blog you can pick yourself up this awesome add-on for free too.
http://bymarypop.blogspot.com/



Here is my page using this beautiful new kit and also a new RAK for the beautiful Jootje too!

Winter Is Coming - A RAK for Jootje

Click Here to leave some lovin'.


And I also have a new RAK for the gorgeous vivolita to show off too with her little daughter using Holly Designs awesome kit, Fright Delight.

Fright Delight - A RAK for vivolita

Click Here to leave some lovin'.


And last but not least I have an awesome page to show off. Jen Ulasiewicz over at Scrapbookgraphics RAK'd me over at DST with her awesome new Quickpage and I sooo had to have a play and show it off. It's the first time I have actually used a quickpage properly and I reckon it came out so awesome. Jen has some amazing stuff in her store. YUMMY stuff!!

Left With My Thoughts

Click Here to leave my lovin'.

Ok I am off to try and get some sleep. Fingers crossed I can get some otherwise I will turn into more than a pumpkin. HAHAHAHAHA! Hope this finds you all going awesome.
Big Hugs,

1 comments:

vivolita said...

Wooow! Sweetie, this is sooooo beautiful, love it!!!
Thank you very much!!!
Hugs Wiola

Post a Comment