Saturday, November 21, 2009

The weekend is here & a new page...

I am pretty happy here, Lily slept for the WHOLE night last night with one little cry and that was it!! I think the antibiotics are FINALLY starting to do their job and she woke this morning without a high temp too so BRING IT ON! We are on the mend! Well the girls are anyway, I just have to sort myself out now. HAHAHAHAHA!

The weekend is here and the sun is trying it's hardest to shine, the old boy is off fishing with Trav and Danny and getting some crayfish and I sooo hope some green lip abalone too LOL, and the girls are on the mend. What could be better!!! Oh I have even done a spot of shopping too and grabbed Lotta Designs ADORABLE new kit up over at Oscraps and of course Lily Designs GORGEOUS new kit over at After Five Designs. One happy little chappy here. Now I just need to get in PS and find some mojo to scrap them. My mojo has taken a bit of a holiday I think. LOL!

Here is a page I made last week but only just getting it in the gallery now. I used the awesome collab kit from the After Five Designers, Time Flies.

Let Your Hair Down

Click Here to leave some lovin'.

Ok I am off to PS to play with my brand new goodies. I can't wait to play with them!! hehehe! I hope everyone is safe and well and I hope you all have an awesome weekend!!
Hugs & Kisses,

2 comments:

wendy said...

Wow beautiful page!! sweetie!
and your new blog design is amazing!!
love it

I'm happy the medication is doing his job now!! and hope your little girl is better soon

Mystique Designs said...

Wooow Girl, this page is awesome :D

Post a Comment