Thursday, December 10, 2009

"Junkyard" by Holliewood Studios

Ok I am back with my last post for the morning. LOL! I promise! LOL LOL!

This time I have the AWESOME kit from Holliewood Studios to show off, Junkyard. Hollie makes a mean kit and I am soooooooooooo excited to share, I am now a permanent CT girl with Hollie now. SOOOOOOOOO excited like you wouldn't believe!! Thanks heaps and heaps again Hol!
xoxoxo

by Holliewood Studios



And here is my page using this awesome kit!! This page really describes the state of my house yesterday since I hurt my back, a junkyard!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The kids had a field day yesterday. LOL LOL!
Absolutely EVERYTHING on this page is from Hollie's awesome kit.
I haven't used anything but this kit. First time ever I think I have done a page without anything but the papers and elements in a kit. Yayyy Me!! LOL!

My Junkyard


Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery.

Ok I am off to PS as soon as this baby goes down for her morning sleep. Have a million things I wanna make but will I have enough time in the day?? I bet I won't. LOL! Hope this finds you all going so awesome and I reckon I might return tonight sometime. LOL!
Hugs & Kisses

2 comments:

Cryztal said...

Tara.. they are ALL fantastic.. I love the designs youre making.. i need some babies like that too.. Lindaaaaaaaaaaaa.. LOL..
Youre a Talented girl Ms Tart.. love you :x :D

damn the smilees dont look like they are working today.. grrrrrrrrrr

Cryztal said...

well yes they are now.. damn.. i look stupid AGAIN.. stress on the word AGAIN :-o 8-}

Post a Comment