Friday, December 11, 2009

"A Fresh Start" by Joelle

Morning Everyone,

I come with some exciting news and a gorgeous kit to show off to you all. Ok we'll start off with the exciting news will we? hehehe! I am now a part of Joelle's amazing team. She makes some totally gorgeous kits and if you haven't checked her out yet, head on over to the Scrappity-Doo-Dah store and have a lookie.
AMAZING!!
Thank you so very much for having me on your team Sweetie.
xoxoxo

Here is the first kit I have played with and it's sooooo precious! Perfect for all those soft and delicate baby pages.

by Joelle


 

And here are my pages using this precious kit.

Cry Baby


Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery.

A Fresh Start



Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery.


Ok I am off to get Jaz ready for school. She's off for the night to a friends house so going to spend some time with her before I take her up to the bus stop. Hope this finds you all going great and finds you safe and well too.
Hugs & Kisses

3 comments:

Angeljet said...

I love your pages, sweetie! Especially the last one!!

Cryztal said...

Beautiful Tarty.. Love them both..always enjoy coming for a sneak preview :D
and thats got nothing to do with me being Nosey ok?? :p
love you

Digital Canvas said...

hello sunshine! I am very happy to have you on our team ;;)
Hugssss Joelle

Post a Comment