Sunday, December 13, 2009

"Wedding" by Starlight Designs

G'day Everyone!

Hope you are all having a great weekend. I am having a very quiet one now and I even got a sleep in this morning! YAYY! LOL! Thought I would get on and blog while I had a quiet moment and show off a new beautiful kit from Ivonka (Starlight Designs).

by Starlight Designs


 

And if you head on over to her blog you can pick yourself up this gorgeous free quickpage.



And here is my page using this beautiful kit. I didn't go the wedding route on this page though, went with the delicate baby touch. LOL!

Sweet Dreams Darling


Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery.

Ok I shall return soon with an AWESOME new kit that hasn't quiet yet hit the stores over at Scrappity-Doo-Dah from Joelle. OMG I am in love with her!!! Hope this finds you all going amazing!
Hugs & Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment