Saturday, December 19, 2009

Magic Story by Starlight Designs

Good Morning Everyone!

How are we all today? I am flat out like a lizard drinking here. Aghhhh! LOL! I have one more post to come this afternoon and it will be my very last post for 2009. Well maybe! LOL! I have a gorgeous new magical kit to show off from Starlight Designs.

by Starlight Designs


 

And if you head on over to Ivonka's blog you will be able to grab yourself up this gorgeous quickpage freebie!!



And here is my page using this totally gorgeous kit.

Magical Whimsy


Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery.

Ok I am off to finish of my last little bits of cleaning before Mum and Dad get here tomorrow morning. ONE more sleep to go! Getting so excited here now. Ok I shall return this afternoon with 2 gorgeous new pages and then I am singing off here for a while. LOL!
Hugs & Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment