Friday, December 18, 2009

Some goodies from Thaliris Designs

Morning Everyone,

I am soooo far behind on blogging. This week has been the most hectic week for the whole YEAR! OMG this silly season really does send me more battier than I usually am I tell ya. LOL! We have finished our Christmas shopping now all except for one thing I can't for the life of me find for Mum but I am sure I might find it. Might have to do a last minute call to the mainland I reckon cause finding things you want in this state is a bit of a joke. LOL! I think Tassie gets so forgotten about but fingers crossed I can come up with something.

Ok onto the kits to show off. I am doing a quick post and run for the moment because I have a million and 10 things to do today and only a few hours to get them all done in. LOL!

by Thaliris Designs



And here is my page using this beautiful kit.

Snow Bubby


Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery.


by Thaliris Designs



And here are both of my pages using this beauty.

My Friend and Me


Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery.

Relaxin'



Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery.


Ok I have to run but I will return tonight to post my page up using Starlight's gorgeous new kit, Magic Story.
Hope this finds you all going great and enjoying the holiday season and I hope it's not sending you as insane as it is me. LOL LOL LOL!
Hugs & Kisses


1 comments:

thaliris said...

Thank you so much Tara!!!
Big kisses
Nath

Post a Comment