Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Waiting For Tonight by Mystique Designs

I am actually waiting for Sunday night when my Hubby gets home but tonight would be better. LOL LOL! Miss him soooooo much already and he only left this morning to go to the mainland to see family. Whaaaaa. I love him to bits even though we can send each other insane. LOL! That's marriage though isn't it?? LOL LOL!

Ok I have a gorgeous new kit from the CRAZY Polish girl living over in the UK, Mystique Designs. LOL!

by Mystique Designs


 

And if you duck on over to her blog you can grab yourself up TWO freebies while your there!!


 

And here is my page using this beauty:

Waiting For Tonight


Click Here to leave some love over in my DST gallery.

Ok I shall return I reckon with some more pages to show off soon and then it's to bed with my bum. I have done the brave thing and cracked a bottle of my old mate Jim Beam open too so I reckon I might sleep very well tonight. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment