Sunday, January 31, 2010

"Cooking With Love" by Albina Design

WOW who can believe it's the very last day of January already. This month has just gone by way too fast and so has this weekend too.

I have some gorgeous pages to show off to you all using Albina's gorgeous kit, Cooking With Love. The colours in this kit are so yummy and what a beautiful kit to work with!

Cooking With Love
by Albina Designs
available at

 
 

And here are my pages using this beauty.

Cooking With Love


Love To Cook

Seems DST isn't sorted out yet, to see my most complete gallery with all my new pages in it, please check out my Oscraps gallery.

Ok I might happen to be back shortly with some more pages but I will play it by ear because it's already 11.15pm here. Todays just flown on by. LOL! Might happen to be because I have spent the day splitting wood in the heat. Stupid me! LOL! But it got a load of anger out that I have had building up for a long time. LOL! That will teach me for holding things in and not letting them out because now my hand is sooooo blistered up from the axe. LOL!
Ok I am starting to ramble. LOL! I hope this finds you all going amazing and if I am not back tonight I shall be back first thing in the morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment