Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Sweet Blog Award

Awwwwww I have yet another blog award, this time it's from my gorgeous friend Wendy.
Thank YOU soooo much Sweetpea! You've totally made my night once again girl!
xoxoxoxoxoxo


1.) Tell us 10 things that make you happy.
2.) Give this award to 10 other people.

1. My Hubby and Daughters.
2. My Family.
3. My Friends.
4. Doing something nice for another person.
5. Listening to music.
6. Scrapbooking.
7. Art.
8. Photography.
9. Spending time on the beach with friends and family.
10. And something naughty that I can't write on here. LOL!

I so couldn't help myself with the last one.
hehehehe!

And I give this award to:


Can't wait to see your answers girls. hehehehehe!

2 comments:

Diana Martin said...

He he he he.....you are so funny!! Thank you sweetie for my blog awards, I will post the answers and the awards in a day or two. Engrossed in a project that has a deadline....lol! Biggest hugs as always! xoxo

Cryztal said...

hehe Tart girl.. im way behind.. this is what i just replied on Wendys..
i know im sposed to do a post.. but man.. i just did one before i saw these..
here are the 10 things that make me happy
apart from top 3.. the order is debateable..
wg

1 - my family
2 - my friends
3 - my pets
4 - music and dance
5 - art and scrapping
6 - waterfalls.. trees flowers/nature
7 - cigarette and glass of wine/cup of coffee
8 - tv/movies/books
9 - Riding a harley or 4 wheel quad bike on the beach.. what freedom..
and [ same as Tara for number 10]
10 - SEX hehe.. am i allowed to say the word???
:)

love you

Post a Comment