Friday, January 29, 2010

"Isn't She Lovely" by Cucciola Designs & Designs by Snoopy

Ok I am sooo back AGAIN! LOL LOL! Every email I open seems to remind me that I am sooo far behind and I need to get my butt into gear and catch up. LOL LOL!

I have another gorgeous kit to show off to you. This time it's a collab between Cucciola Designs & Design by Snoopy. The rich pinks and browns in this kit are just sooooo yummy. And yes, I can't get this song out of my head. What a beautiful name for a beautiful kit!

by Cucciola Designs & Design by Snoopy


 
 

And check these awesome extras out that you can also buy.











Get it all for one low price.
BARGAIN!



And if you head on over to Irina's (Cucciola Designs) blog you can pick yourself up this beautiful quickpage freebie!



And here are my pages using this beautiful kit.

Isn't She Lovely



A Dream Come True



Ok I reckon I might just happen to be back with one more gorgeous kit to show off before I hit my bed soon. I will give you all a break after this post. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment