Friday, January 29, 2010

"You My Soul" by Tiramisu Design

Ok I am back with my last post for the night. LOL!

I am back this time with a beautiful new kit from Tiramisu Design and it's soooooo pretty.

by Tiramisu Design


 
 

And you can also grab yourself up these awesome clusters in Natalie's store too.



And here is my page using this gorgeous kit.

Your My Cuppa Tea



Ok it's 1.05am here now and I sooooo need my bed. Going to scrap my heart out tomorrow morning I reckon and then tomorrow afternoon we are off for the night fishing out Seven Mile Beach again with a heap of friends. LOVE going out there and catching up with everyone. It's so much fun and OMG what a good laugh too.
Ok I hope this finds you all going amazing and I hope you are all having an awesome week.

3 comments:

Soraya said...

Sooooo beautiful sweetie, love it!!!

wendy said...

Hi sweetie fantastic pages as always!!
love them all!

I have something for you on my blog
And i’m very curious to your answers

Hugs wendy

Tara said...

:X :X Thank you girls soooooooo much!!! And Wendy, I am on my way over to your blog now. You have me very curious!! :D :D :D
xoxoxoxoxo

Post a Comment