Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Sweet Shoppe" by Holliewood Studios...

I am back again! I would have been back sooner with this post but my power went out for hours and hours here because someone drove into a power pole just up the road here again. Wasn't even a bad accident apparently, thank goodness, because our friend drove past it on his way here this afternoon and he can't see how it knocked the power out but it's back on and I am playing catch up again. LOL LOL!

BUT guess WHAT?? I sat and read 3/4 of a book. I know, amazing hey! LOL! I am reading Elli Coming of age in the Holocaust by Livia E. Bitton Jackson and I have to say it's one of the most moving and sad books I have ever read. It's a story like Elie Wiesel's, Night and their survival of the second world war and I have a 1/4 of it to go so I can't wait to see how it ends. I have been sitting here crying and trying to keep reading at the same time. If you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend you do. Amazing!!

Ok back on topic. LOL! I have an amazing and such a SWEET (pardon the pun LOL) kit to show off to you all from Holliewood Studios called Sweet Shoppe. This kit is so loaded full of sweet sweet sugar and trust me, it makes ya very hungry working with it. HAHAHAHA!



Here are my THREE pages using this amazing kit! Yep, I couldn't stop making pages!! LOL!

Lil Sweet Tooth


Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery.


The Sweet Shoppe


Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery.
 
 
Sweeeet


Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery.

Ok I have to keep moving for the moment but I shall be back tomorrow with another gorgeous new kit to show off. I hope this finds you all going so amazing and I hope you have an awesome day or night wherever this may find you.
Hugs & Kisses

2 comments:

Sweetzz Cakes said...

Woooow Tara, wat a fantastic blog you have made!! An really amazing pages!! I really love your design!! :X

Hugs,
Chantal

Anonymous said...

Goodness I love this kit and your gorgeous pages... Been meaning to write you but life took me on a bit of a roller coaster this week! I have posted my awesome award on my blog today! Thanks again you are the sweetest! I will try and write you soon.

((hugs))

Dawn

Post a Comment