Monday, January 18, 2010

"Sweet, Sweet Dream" by MaryPop

Wow it's Monday morning already here Downunder. This year is already hiking along at a rapid pace. Wish it would slow down because I am leaving my 20's in April and hitting the big 30 and I don't want to leave my 20's quiet yet so I wish the time would slow right down!! LOL LOL!

Ok I am rambling again. LOL! I have a habit of that lately don't I. LOL!

Ok let's start off with beautiful new kit, MaryPop's


 
 

And when you purchase this kit you also get this awesome set of clusters.



And if you duck on over to Mary's blog you can grab yourself up THREE freebies! How good is that!


 
 

And here are my pages using this beauty. I am so late posting this because I have been waiting to get them into DST but since it's been down, because of some stupid hackers with nothing better to do LOL, I will get them up as soon as the gallery is back up.

Sweet Sweet Dream


Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery.


Beautiful Daydream




Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery.


Ok I will be back very shortly with a new post and some very exciting news. Still doing the happy dance here. hehehehehehe! I hope you are all having an awesome day/night and I shall be back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment