Friday, February 5, 2010

"100% Girl - Charity Kit" by MeKa Designs

WOW it's Friday here Downunder AGAIN already. The weeks are flying by a little to fast now.

I have beautiful Charity kit to show off to you all today from Mery from MeKa Designs.
Mery has made this kit to raise funds for children who receive an injury in Afghanistan.

Here is a short story behind this kit from Mery: 

"I had six month a guestchild from Afgahnistan, when she shouldn't came and stay there @ my home and hospital, than she hadn't outlive, because her injury was so perilous.
Now she is healthy all thanks to God, all blessing of her and her family!

Here is my Special Kit for Fatima, she loves these colors and i never forget how she played in clothes with these colors. "

All money raised from this will be going to
to help out many more Children like Fatima.

100% Girl
by MeKa Designs
available at

 
 

And here is my page using this beautiful kit.
Thank you so much for letting me play with your kit Sweetie.

100 Percent Girly

Ok I shall return soon with an MASSIVE MASSIVE new collab kit. You are going to fall in love I tell you now. LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment