Friday, February 5, 2010

"Re-Creation23" by Createwings Designs & Catherine Designs

I am back again and this time I have one very MASSIVE and AMAZING Collab kit to show off to you all. Dawn from Createwings Designs & Catherine from Catherine Designs have come together again to make a sequel to their first collab, Creation23. Put these two girls together and you get WOW WOW WOW!

by Createwings Designs & Catherine Designs

 
  
  
 

And here are my pages using this amazing kit. And with many many thanks to Dawn, I have used photos of my little Lily in each one. Feels awesome pulling them out and using them. Been a while. hehehehe!

My Re-Creation 3

Click Here to leave some love in my A5D gallery.


My Baby Creation 3

Click Here to leave some love in my A5D gallery.
 
 
Time Is Forever

Click Here to leave some love in my A5D gallery.

AND if you missed out on getting the girls Creation23 Collab Kit, head on over to the After Five Designs Store and grab it up for a whopping 40% OFF!! Sale ends on the 9th of February, 2009.


Ok I am off again. Busy busy busy here today. I must say though, in-between all the break downs at DST yesterday I ended up deleting ALL of my old layouts. Over 300 of the suckers!! LOL! Took me all day long until 2am to get it all done but bring it on! I just have to figure out how I can put it all in Albums now because I don't want to go and delete like that again. LOL LOL!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and I hope you all have an awesome weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment