Sunday, February 28, 2010

Loads of new goodies to show off....

Good Morning Everyone,

It's a sunny but cold Sunday morning here in Tassie which I am not impressed with. Anyone would think that tomorrow is the first day of Autumn here in Australia. I hope we continue to get hot days here though because I am soooo not ready for the cold.

I want to send out loads of love and my thoughts out to each and everyone affected in the earthquake last night my time in Chile. I hope everyone I know has not been hurt by this quake. And I really hope the tsunami does not hit too hard in the surrounding areas either and Australia and New Zealand too. Scary stuff! What is happening to the world???

Ok on a brighter note, I have some gorgeousness to show off this morning. I will start off with an AMAZING kit by Joelle. For all of your Alice In Wonderland fans, this is THE kit for you!

by Joelle

 
  
  
 

And here is my page so far using this beauty. I will have more to show off in a few days.

Alice "My Way"

Click Here to view my DST Gallery to see full size.


The next kit I have to show off is another of Joelle's gorgeous creations. This time I dug deep into her store and found this gorgeous magical kit. I love Joelle and her creations so much.
by Joelle


And here is my page using this gorgeous and magical kit.

Belle Of The Forest

Click Here to view my DST Gallery to see full size.


The next kit I have to show off to you all is a beautiful RAK I received from the gorgeous Pink Lotty Designs. Thank you heaps again Sweetie.
by Pink Lotty Designs


And here is my page using this beauty.

A Cup Of Tee

Click Here to view my DST Gallery to see full size.


The next page I have to show off is using Lorie Davison's gorgeous kit, Greymouse Manor Winter Ball. This kit is GORGEOUS and sooooo totally loaded. I think I am in love with her stuff. WOW Lorie, you rock!!!

Greymouse Manor

Click Here to view my DST Gallery to see full size.


And the last page I have to show off is a mixed batch page using all of my gorgeous Hollie's (Holliewood Studios) kits. This page was made the other week when I was trying to give up smoking. My life threw me a HUGE curve ball so I have stopped trying to quit again BUT I am so dedicated to wanting to stop so I reckon there will be more pages like this once I get going again. LOL!
Goodbye Best Friend

Click Here to view my DST Gallery to see full credits ti everything I have used here.

Ok I am off to get ready for lunch. Have my special friends coming up for a BBQ today and can't wait to see them. I love them to bits. Hurry up Tracey and get dressed and get up here already!!! LOL LOL!
I hope you are all having a great weekend and I hope everyone stays safe and not in harms way this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment