Monday, March 1, 2010

Loads of gorgeous new pretties......

WOW it's Monday here already! The weekend went way too fast. But I had a brilliant weekend here. Trace and Foss (LOL, Perry) came around yesterday for a BBQ and we had the best arvo. And talk about laugh too. Was so great! Thank you guys for always making me smile. I love ya's to bits.

I have loads of goodies to show off to you all today. I am almost caught up. Yay Tara! LOL! I hate getting so far behind but I can finally see the end of the light.
*doing happy dance*

Ok first cab off the rank today is a gorgeous FREEBIE collab add-on from Dawn and Catherine to match their gorgeous collab, Re-Creation 23. These two girls are amazing and so is this freebie. It's loaded full of yummies.

by Createwings Designs & Catherine Designs


And here is my page using this kit with a photo of my youngest daughter Lily. She's growing up way too fast I tell ya.

My Little Fairy

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.


The next cab off the rank is a gorgeous Spring kit from the totally beautiful Natalie from Tiramisu Design. This kit is so pretty and perfect for all of you who are just coming into Spring Time. I wish we were just coming into Spring here. LOL!

by Tiramisu Design


And here is my page using this gorgeous kit.

Spring Is In The Air

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.


And the next gorgeous page is another page made using my gorgeous Joelle's new kit, Wonderland "My Way".


Here is my 2nd page using this awesome Alice In Wonderland kit. Joelle, you rock girl!

It's Time Alice

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Ok I have to keep running and get ready to go to the girls school. I have to go swimming with Gypsy because apparently she cannot reach the bottom of the pool so off I go. And of course I am getting into a pool so the weather has picked up and gotten so cold today. Tasmania must really know when the first day of Autumn is. LOL! Brrrrrrr. I hope this finds you all going amazing and I shall return tomorrow morning with more pretties to show off to you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment