Monday, March 1, 2010

"Wild West" by Albina Design

Well my day is almost over here. It's flown by way too fast and I think it's because I got out of the house and up to the school to swim with Gypsy. Was nice in but geeze it was cold out and my eyes are still stinging. LOL!

I have a gorgeous little kit to show off to you all from Albina Design. Perfect for all of those Cowboy pages!

Wild West
by Albina Design
available at

 
 

And here are my pages using this beauty.

Wild West

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Wild Wild West

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Ok I totally have to get going and into my bed so I can wake bright and early in the morning to get these girls ready for school. Well not bright but it will be early. LOL! I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great day or night wherever this may find you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment