Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Fairy Flight - Part One" by Joelle

I am back again and this time I have a gorgeous new kit to show off to you from Joelle. This kit is gorgeous!!

by Joelle


And here are my pages using this beautiful kit.

Little Fairy Garden - RAK for Marzenka (sussieM Designs)

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Fairy Flight

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Ok I am back off again to keep catching up. I am a mile behind again here because these darling children have been sooooooo naughty this afternoon but I must say I had a brilliant day. Had Trace over for the day and it was totally awesome. I even learnt something new. LOL! Shhhhh Tracey Lee, SHHHHHH! ROFL!
Thank you heaps again for an awesome day Mrs Horty!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great day or night wherever this may find you.

3 comments:

scrapdecor said...

Muito interessante jurídica

Tracey said...

:D :D :)) you funny woman you.. oh.. was a top day.. for sure... really enjoyed myself.. my lips are sealed... I dont know for how long though....

Sorry to your designers.. for putting you behind... :))

Vanessa said...

So amazing you pages, I loooooooove them hun!!
And your storys always making me laughing, thank you :))

Hugs and kisses to you :X

Post a Comment