Thursday, March 11, 2010

Something new from Cucciola Designs & also Tiramisu Design...

Good Morning one and all. The sun is actually shining today. YAYY! But I must say we need more rain to keep filling the tanks. LOL!

I have 2 beautiful kits to show off to you all this morning, one from Cucciola Designs and another one from Tiramisu Design. I will kick off with Cucciola's kit first.

by Cucciola Designs


And here is my page using this beautiful kit. And something VERY different for me too.

My Little Lovely

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Now for Tiramisu's gorgeous new kit.

by Tiramisu Design


And here are my pages using this gorgeous kit. I adore the colours in this kit so much.

Dream A Dream

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.
 
Moonlight Hush

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.
 
Ok I am off for the morning and into my kitchen. Going to do some baking I reckon this morning and then get back to play later when this darling 2 year old child is having her morning nap. Terrible Two's are sort of sending me a bit insane at the moment. LOL LOL! I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great day or night wherever this may find you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment