Friday, March 12, 2010

A New Blog Makeover....

Good Morning Everyone!

Guess what? I don't have a layout to show off to you all yet today. LOL! I know, shock horror hey! hehehe!
I do however have a brand new looking blog to show off though. Had a bit of a makeover here this morning because the last one just wasn't me and now I am totally happy. I even have my youngest daughter, Lily on here as well. I totally have to start getting photos of the eldest 2. LOL! Might make that a plan for the weekend I reckon. Photos all around here. LOL!

I used Dawn's (Createwings Designs) totally adorable Sweet Pea kit to make this blog look as gorgeous as it is. If you haven't got this yummy kit yet, what are you waiting for?? hehehe!
Seriously, this kit is so adorable and I love it so so very much.

by Createwings Designs


Ok I might go and have a play and make a page maybe and then I might make some lunch now that I can hear my tummy rumbling. LOL! I hope this finds you all going totally amazing and having an awesome day or night wherever this may find you. It's Friday here now, YAYYY the weekend is here. Ok I might be back later on. We'll see what happens. LOL!

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Wow! I love the new look, Tara! It's really gorgeous! How I wish I can make mine like this... I love how you edited the Blog Links! Fantastic idea! Love it, sweetie! Have a great and wonderful day! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful Tara! What a wonderful surprise and what a cutie your sweet Lily is! Yes I think you should totally plan a photo shoot with the kids.. I have the same thing in mind when the weather gets a little better. You are such kind spirit and I'm so happy that I'm getting to know you ((hugs)) :X

Post a Comment