Saturday, March 13, 2010

Some new pages to show off.....

WOW it's 10.45pm Saturday night here and I am blogging. hehehe!

I have been a busy girl here today. I went outside with my camera and took 296 photos of my 3 girls. Yeah I know bit of a shock horror hey. LOL!
And I even got my head down and bum up and made a few pages to show off too using some of the gorgeous kits I have brought lately. One with the new photos of the girls and the other one from the web. LOL!

Ok the first kit and page I have to show off is using a newbie kit from Lily Designs.

by Lily Designs


And here is my page using this gorgeous Spring kit.

Spring Fever

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

The next kit I have to show off to you is using MK-Designs gorgeous new kit, add-on and blog freebie.

by MK-Designs


by MK-Designs


by MK-Designs


And here is my special new page using 3 different new photos of all 3 of my girls today. Pretty proud of myself here. LOL! I soooo have to keep doing it at least once a week I tell ya. LOL!

My Own Wonderland

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Ok it's now 11.00pm and I think I might jump into bed and get some sleep very shortly. I feel so knackered tonight, must be the fresh air I breathed into my lungs maybe?? HAHAHAHAHA!
I hope you are all having a great weekend and I shall probably be back tomorrow maybe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment