Saturday, March 20, 2010

"Fairy Flight - Part Two" by Joelle

((Good Morning))

Yayyy it's Saturday here, no sleep in this morning BUGGAR, but the sun is trying to shine and the birds are chirping and of course between the kids and the calves I think they are all hungry so I better make this a quick one this morning. LOL! We have to go vote sometime today too. Aghhhh! I hate voting. LOL! Think I actually know who I am going to vote for today now too after seeing a YouTube clip last night. LOL, yep. our Pollies have hit the YouTube ring. How sad is that! HAHAHAHA!

Ok onto the brand spankin new gorgeous kit from Joelle. This time we have the second part to her Fairy Flight series. There are 2 more to come after this part too and I can't wait to see what she creates next. They are coming together so amazingly.

by Joelle


And here are all 3 of my pages using this kit. The first two are RAK's for my gorgeous friends, Henriƫtte (aka Angel Jet) and Melissa (aka CCA & crossroadscca).

Rianne - RAK 4 Henriƫtte

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Down In The Fairy Garden - RAK 4 Melissa

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.
 
Fairy Flight Two

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Ok I have to keep running for now and feed these kids and all the animals and then get myself showered and dressed ready to get my butt up to the school and get this voting out of the way. I hope this finds you all going great and I hope you all have the BEST weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment