Friday, March 26, 2010

"Re-Creation23 Hanging Words" by Createwings Designs & Catherine Designs

But wait, there is more goodies to come. hehehehehe! This time I have an awesome and very very handy set of hanging words for you all to see from the amazing and gorgeous duo, Createwings Designs & Catherine Designs. These 2 girls totally ROCK!!!

by Createwings Designs & Catherine Designs


And here is my page using these gorgeous goodies. I have also used the girls awesome Re-Creation23 Collab kit to make my page. If you haven't picked this amazing collab up yet, head on over now. Trust me, it's amazing!!!

My Heart

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Ok one more post to come and then I think I might hit my pillow and tuck myself up in my warm doona because it's cold here tonight. Go away Winter!!! LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment