Saturday, March 27, 2010

Some new goodies to show off before bed.....

Ok I am back with one more post for the night. My eyes are hanging out of my head here now. These very early mornings are knocking me about now when I stay up late. I think old age is knocking on my door. LOL!

Ok I couldn't help myself, totally couldn't help myself!! LOL! I went and brought NewlifeDreams brand spanking new Spring kit the other day and OMG it's so YUMMY! I am hanging onto the warm weather through all of these kits I think. LOL! I hate Winter. Brrrrrr. We have the wood heater working overtime tonight. LOL!
by NewlifeDreams




And here are my pages using this totally beautiful and stunning Spring and Easter kit. Both are RAK pages too. The first one is a RAK for Marzenka (sussieM Designs) and the second one is a RAK for Jolanda (aka Jootje).
Hope you girls like them
:)

Easter Stories - RAK 4 Marzenka

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Spring Tales - RAK 4 Jootje

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.


I also was playing the other night and went looking through my stash of scrap kits and I tried my old style of scrapping and I think I sort of still have it. LOL! Was hard to try and revert back for the one page but I was pretty happy with the end result.Ended up playing with MK-Designs gorgeous kit, Vera Lim's awesome Messy Stitches and Something Blue Studios awesome Worn Photo Overlays Vol.1 and Vol.2.

Soul Pieces Of Autumn
by MK-Designs


And here is my page with my little Lily Anne on it.
My Autumn Beauty

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Ok it's midnight here now and I totally need my bed. I am so buggared tonight. Been a big long week here. I hope this finds you all going great and I hope you all have the best weekend. I might pop up again over the weekend, if not I will catch you all again next week sometime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment