Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Some exciting news to share....

I am back again and I have some really exciting news. I received a comment on one of the RAK pages I made for Jolanda (aka Jootje) over at Shabby Pickle Designs from Heather aka shawtyp and my page has been featured over on the Shabby Pickle Designs blog as a Gallery Standout. How COOL is that!!!

Spring Tales - RAK 4 Jootje
Click Here to check my page out on the SPD blog and the other gorgeous pages too.

Thank you so so very much Sweetie. You have completely made my whole week! I am doing the happy dance here. hehehe!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ok I have to keep moving. Just had to get on and share my happy news with everyone else. LOL!
Hope you are having a great day/night wherever this may find you.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my sweetie i just saw this right now! Thank you so much for this RAK!!! Totally love it! And wow great news and congrats hon, it's beautiful!!!!!! Big hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment