Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Play Days" by Createwings Designs & Holliewood Studios

Happy Hump Day! hehehehe! Can't believe Wednesday is upon us already. Not many sleeps to go until the Easter Bunny comes and drops us off some yummy Easter eggs too. YUM!

I have an awesome collab to show off to everyone this morning from my gorgeous girls, Dawn and Hollie. Of course I am so biast here because I adore these two ladies to the moon and back but if you haven't picked this kit up yet, what are ya waiting for??? OMG it's loaded full of everything, and I mean EVERYTHING!

Play Days
by
Createwings Designs & Holliewood Studios
available at both


And here are my two pages using this awesome kit. The first one is with my Gypsy Rose. I think it was the perfect photo for this play equipment. hehehe! And the second page is a RAK for the gorgeous Anna (aka anjutka1982).

Play Days

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Playground Fun - RAK 4 anjutka1982

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.
 
Ok I am off to go and work on a special birthday invitation for a friend. Fingers crossed it works the way I have it in my head. LOL! And fingers crossed my scanner still works. LOL! Haven't used it in a very very long time. HAHAHAHA!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a brilliant day or night wherever this may find you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment