Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter Everyone


LOL! It's 1.40am here in the land downunder and I am blogging. hehehehe!

I really wanted to get on and wish each and everyone of you a very Happy and Safe Easter and I hope you all enjoy the break and I also hope that the big bunny rabbit hops on by and you all get loads of chocolate. I am hoping he stops here for me. LOL!
 
I also have an awesome sale to show you all too! After Five Designs is having a big 20% OFF store wide Easter Sale so head on over and grab yourselves up some amazing and cheap buys.
http://www.afterfivedesigns.com/shoppe/home.php
 


 
Ok I seriously have to get into my bed and get some sleep. We are going wood cutting tomorrow I think and I need some rest so I can pull myself out of bed and get ready. I hope this finds you all going amazing and having an awesome Easter break.



0 comments:

Post a Comment