Friday, April 9, 2010

"Jungleland" by Em-ka Designs

I am back again and I come baring awesome and exciting news too.
I am now a member of Em-ka Designs Creative Team. YAYYYY! How exciting is that!! Thank you again soooo very much Sweetie for having me. I am so over the moon.

I have a gorgeous new kit from Em-ka to show off to you all too. It's sooooo CUTE!

by Em-ka Designs




And if you head on over to her blog you can pick this gorgeous FREEBIE up:


And here here are my pages using this gorgeous kit.

Jungle Land

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Jungle Baby

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Ok I am off to organise these kids! They are sending me insane and my Hubby has just left for the mainland for the night so they are gunna send me even more battier! Aghhhhh! LOL! I hope you all have the BEST weekend and I shall be back over the weekend. Have a good one. ♥


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog :) SUPER!!! Thank You for your wonderful pages!!! exceptional work!!!

Post a Comment