Thursday, April 22, 2010

"Waking Life" by Tiramisu Design

Morning Everyone!
I am a bit behind this week because I have a house full of sick girls, me included and it's not real nice. I put Lily down for her sleep yesterday and I actually got in and had a HUGE sleep myself and then again last night. I started feeling good until this morning when Lil had a bit of an accident so back to it again. LOL LOL!
This is all from a bug that Gypsy picked up from school. Not impressed! I really wish parents would keep their kids home when they are sick like that so everyone else doesn't have to get it. Whaaaaa. The joys of school. LOL!

Ok I have a gorgeous little mini kit to show off to you all this morning from Tiramisu Design.


by Tiramisu Design




And here is my page using this beauty. It's also a RAK for JJ with a photo that came with her latest kit, Sea Foam.

Waking Life - RAK 4 JJ

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Ok I shall be back with one more post very shortly and then I am off to do some more washing. Sick of washing things now. LOL LOL!
I hope this finds everyone else going great and healthy and I shall be back again soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment