Monday, April 19, 2010

Who's Behind??? ME!!! LOL!

WOW who's behind in blogging?? LOL! Last week was a huge week for me. I turned 30 on Wednesday and the week has just been a total blur for me. hehehehe! I got spoilt rotten by my Hubby and Daughters too. It was also my 9th Wedding Anniversary on my Birthday too so the day was full of gifts and loads of love. And then on Friday night I had my Birthday party and lets just say I drank WAY too much and didn't get much sleep at all. HAHAHAHA! Was an awesome night and I had so much fun with all of my friends. Loved it! Just didn't quiet love the hangover that came with it. LOL!

So what's news? I can tell you that we are getting closer and closer to the HUGE REVEAL soon! Not many sleeps to go now and I am so so so excited for Holl!

I have a gorgeous new page and kit to show off to you all tonight using an adorable new kit from Ivonka, aka StarLight Designs.

by StarLight Designs


And here is my RAK page for my gorgeous Marzenka and her adorable little doll, Zuzia.

Paradise Tea - RAK 4 Marzenka

Click Here to view my DST Gallery for full credits.

Ok I have to keep moving for now because my speed is totally shocking. I have gone over my peak data limits again for the month and almost over my off-peak too and I still don't know how but I think it has a lot to do with my stupid ISP, who might I add are selling all of their satellite customers off to a new ISP so speaking of which, I sooooo need to find a new ISP because the new one is as crap as the one I am with now. LOL LOL! Wish Telstra would just hurry up and turn our exchange on I tell ya for DSL! LOL!
Ok enough whining. hehehehehe! I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment